What Information Is Being Collected
We collect personal information when you use our services, make inquiries. Selected third parties, to whom you have chosen to disclose your personal information, may also provide us with your personal information. The types of personal information we may collect could include, for example, your name and e-mail address, location, IP address.
How Is It Collected
We collect Personal Information submitted directly by you, or non-Personal Information transmitted automatically from your device using various standard technologies, such as cookies, emails, digital identifiers, log files, web beacons or other similar technologies.
Why Is Being Collected
We use logs and cookie information to improve quality and design of casinoslotmachines.co, including without limitation, saving you the trouble of re-entering data, and quarries, personalize and customize your experience on casinoslotmachines.co, track your use of the site and generate statistics regarding casinoslotmachines.co.
Who Will Be Shared With
We share Personal Information with any of the following recipients:
- To any third parties who investigate, detect or prevent fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g. governmental authorities, police, banks and other investigatory organizations);
- Licensing authorities, governmental and regulatory bodies, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
Links to Other Websites
Our website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of casinoslotmachines.co. If you submit personal information to any of those websites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
Protection of Children
casinoslotmachines.co is an online gambling information portal and as such none of its marketing content, products, services or promotions are appropriate for, or targeted at, children and visitors under the age of 18 years of age (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction).
The Site does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 18. If casinoslotmachines.co discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child below 18, it will remove that child’s personal data from its records as soon as reasonably possible.
The Site bears no responsibility for the actions taken by children or visitors under the age of 18 (or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction) based on the content found on casinoslotmachines.co, or any of its sub-domains and pages.
You may contact us at any time by email, and request:
- Request access to your personal data. You have the right to access information held about you. We shall comply with any reasonable access request. In the events that the access request involves a disproportionate amount of work, we reserve the right, in line with applicable law, to charge a fee covering the work involved.
- Request correction of your personal data. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. You have the right to ask us to delete any information we hold about you which is not relevant to the purpose for which we collect it. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You may also request for us to delete all your personal data, in which case we ask you to close your account. There may be legal obligations which may prohibit us from deleting all or any information held about you immediately at the time of the request, however, we will process your request at the earliest opportunity whenever any applicable data retention period expires.
Please note that these rights are not absolute and requests are subject to any applicable legal requirements, including legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations. We may also rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion, in accordance with our internal policies.
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.